Jun 29, 2013

A week off

I am off next week. My school has a catch-up week after every six weeks term and the week is for the students who haven't been competent for the previous subjects. Basically I pass all the assessments without problem in regular weeks, so I always have a week off every term. I haven't used this catch-up weeks for substantial way. I have often wasted time ever. As such, I want to use the week to enjoy myself. Actually I have a lot of things I really want to do, but I couldn't have done them because I didn't have enough money or I was not just in mood for doing something. At this time, though, I decided to travel. I am planning to go to North Land which is located in the northermost of North Island. I am going to rent a car and I will cordinate the travel plans all by myself. That would be exciting. I actually like to travel with my friends, however, I sometimes want to go alone because it would be free to go here and there. I don't need to be in other person's timetable. It is the biggest advantage to travel alone.

I need to book a rental car and an accommodation. Although it will cost a lot, I can afford to go there and I should go now. There is no time like the present. I don't know what happens to me in the future, so I should do the things I want when I can do.

By the way, what I am worried about the most is the weather. It has been cloudy and rainy everywhere in New Zealand lately. I hope it will be fine when I go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment