Jun 4, 2013

Talk to myself

As I told before, I am recording the time I spend on learning English. So far so good. I have been able to spend more than five hours everyday. Meanwhile, I would like to spend time more effectively because I realized that I am wasting much time in using internet and taking nap and so on. Moreover I also realized that I always use Japanese to think about this and that. This is the most ineffective way, isn't it? As I have much time to think, I should do in English. I feel stressful when I think about everything in English, but I have to do that. That should improve my speaking skills. I have to be aware that understanding by reading and listening is totaly different from speaking and writing as a practical matter.

Keeping this blog is also important to express in my own words. I hopefully want to increase the number of uploading the article.

Believe in myself. Just do it. Talk to myself in English!

No comments:

Post a Comment