Jun 23, 2013

New Blog

I started new blog in Japanese. At first I wanted to improve my English writing skills and I started this blog. However, I have been feeling that I want to write more precisely and naturaly. My expression in English is absolutely limited. I can write only 50 or 60 % of what I want to express indeed. It sometimes made me irritated. Needless to say, to keep writing in English is very important for me, but at the same time, to express my real feeling is also important. And how I can do it is to write in Japanese. It is the only way at the moment. In the future I want to express more freely in English, but now, I have to use Japanese. That's why I started new blog in Japanese. I guess I can upload more often than this English blog. Of course I will try to keep uploading this blog as well at least once a week.

My new blog's URL is here. If you are Japanese, please check it.
http://very-good-man.blogspot.co.nz/

No comments:

Post a Comment