Jun 24, 2013

Spoiling myself

I am spoiling myself. My life at the present is definitely dull. I haven't found any part-time job. I don't try to make an opportunity to talk to native speakers. I don't put myself in the pressure. I just go to school. That's it. Although I listen to English in podcast and reading books in English, I can do such things in Japan. I should do what I can do only in foreign country. Needless to say, this country is full of native English speakers and there should be a plenty of chances to hang out with them. I have to create the ways to live more earnestly. I must change the present situation. I have to move out to other flat to live with kiwi people or backpackers hostel. I have to make an opportunity to talk to native English speakers. I have to be more positive and active. Time went by much faster than I expected. I need to have a think about the ways to live more seriously. I am going to graduate from the school in December. There are still five months. I can change myself to spend time ahead more effectively and earnestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment