Jun 7, 2013

Running habit

I haven't run since I finished Rotorua Marathon. I don't want to excuse, though, I have been tired and I couldn't start to run again. Moreover, it has been getting cold here and it makes me hesitate to do something active. Did I lose enthusiasm? - No, it must be incorrect. I still have enthusiasm for running. What I should do to restart running is to make an objective. When I registered to participate in Rotorua Marathon, I started to practice a lot. I totally headed for completing the Marathon. When I was in Japan, I also kept running by resistering several running races. To make an objective makes me be enthusiastic. So, I should try marathon or half marathon again. Fortunately as there are many running races in New Zealand, it is not difficult to find suitable race. I haven't decided which race I choose yet. Hopefully I want to try the race as near to Auckland as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment