Dec 22, 2013

The last day in Adelaide

Today is the last day in Adelaide. I stayed just a week here. There is nothing special. What I am doing is to go to the state library in order to use internet and walk around the city with listening to English podcast as usual. I really have nothing to do now. 

Even though Christmas is coming soon, I don't feel like welcoming Christmas. Last year I spent Christmas day in Motueka near Abel Tasman National Park in South Island, New Zealand. I was travelling by a coach tour. There were around 25 people together and we shared the South Island trip for two weeks. I don't believe one year has already passed since that time. I am supposed to spend this Christmas day and New Year in Murray River Queen which is the only boat hostel floating on the river. I don't expect so much there, and I guess nothing will happen and I will spend usual time alone.

I don't think something will happen in New Year as well as Christmas. I will probably do nothing...


No comments:

Post a Comment