Dec 19, 2013

Sunny days in Adelaide

Since I arrived, it has been really sunny and extremely hot in Adelaide. I can't imagine there is the time when it rains. I haven't seen such an extraordinarily clear sky. There is no clouds. For this reason, I feel my skins really burnt. It actually hurts. I know the summer in Japan is also tough, but it is different kind of toughness between Japan and Australia. 

The most different thing is sunlight. The strength of ultraviolet radiation is about five to seven times as strong as Japanese one. Can you believe it? I think the strength of ultraviolet radiation in Australia is similar to New Zealand's one. However I feel more burnt and hurt by sunshine than when I was in New Zealand. 


I am going to do fruit picking that I have to be outside all the time. I must be careful about my skins not to get a skin cancer in the future. I am always lazy about these kinds of things like health. But seriously I need a sunscreen in order to protect my skins from absolutely strong ultraviolet radiation.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment