Dec 21, 2013

North Adelaide

It rained today in Adelaide. I feel kind of strange because I already connected the strongly shiny sun to this city due to the weather it has been. Since I don't need to have my skins burnt, rainy days are totally welcome!! 


The day after tomorrow, I am leaving Adelaide, I just wanted to walk around where I have never been to. In Adelaide almost all the big shopping malls, public facilities or accommodations are located in the city centre. The streets in this city centre follow a grid pattern and it is really well organized. There are lots of buildings like European which I am sometimes greatly attracted to. But at the same time, I feel stuffy because of a number of tall buildings.

By the way I went to North Adelaide, which is located 1 to 1.5km far from the city centre crossing the river. It was much smaller than the city centre. I thought the town looks like the main street in the small town in New Zealand. For this reason I felt familiar with the town when I was walking. 

At the moment, though, I have nothing to do. It is so boring to stay here that I would be a little depressed. On Monday I finally can go to the place I will work. This would be the start of my decent life in Australia. I feel both excited and anxious but I know the start is always tough. When I get used to the situation, I am sure I will be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment