Dec 20, 2013

State Library of South Australia

State Library of South Australia is the most quiet, spacious and comfortable library I have ever seen. As there are lots of tables, chairs and sofas, I never needed to mind where I should sit. I can find the space to read a book or use internet with my laptop without any problems. Of course you can use public computers if you want. More importantly Wi-Fi is completely free in this library. This is different from the Auckland Library where Wi-Fi is limited to use up to 200MB per day.

I go to the library everyday because I have nothing else to do until I go to the Waikerie where I am supposed to do an orange picking. The only thing I sometimes hesitate to go to the library is the distance from YHA and it takes approximately 15 minutes. It is not bad if the city has a mild climate. But unfortunately it is extremely hot and I can't help but get sweaty easily. I always bring my laptop which is larger and heavier than usual, it is natural I get tired after coming back from library. I wish the library would be located much nearer or I should have chosen the other hostel near the library.

Anyway I have only three days left to stay in Adelaide. I might keep moving and I want to see this Australia as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment