Nov 3, 2013

Working holiday in Australia

I finally applied for the working holiday visa in Australia. It was so easy to complete because I didn't need to print out the form and write down. We can apply for the working holiday visa online. All I have to do is put the persnonal information and my intention about what to do in Australia.

What I need more is to arrange the insurance and flight ticket. At first I was planning to go to Australia on the top of January, but I am wondering when I should go because it would be so expensive if I fly on the end or the start of a year. I wanted to exchange in backpackers wherever in New Zealand except for Auckland before going to Australia. However, as the reason above, I may have to change my plan and I may go to Australia as soon as I graduate from the school in the first week of December.

Anyway, I can't wait for my new journey. I am so excited, though I am so anxious at the same time. I need to be more serious and more positive, but I'd better be careful not to be too serious. Having fun is the most important thing in the life. I really want to go all over Australia at this time. I have at most one year to stay in Australia, but if I do a seasonal job for more than three months, I could get a second working holiday visa which allows me to stay one more year in Australia with the same condition. I haven't decided what to do there but I want new experiences I have never done and I want to lead my career to the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment