Nov 15, 2013

Industry day

My visa was approved and I have got a flight ticket to Adelaide which is the capital city of Southern Australia. What I need to do more to go to Australia is to purchase a travel insurance policy. My preparation for the working holiday in Australia is alomst done.

After an arrival in Australia, I may apply for a full time job or just a part-time job. Whichever I will choose, I need to make money anyway. No matter how hard I will make an effort, it would be difficult to get a full time job due to my English skills. But I don't want to work in Japanese restaurant or Japanese supermarket. What I want about work place is a native speakers environment and hopefully it would relate to travel and tourism. I will try to find such a job. Never give up.

Yesterday was an industry day in our school, and some companies related to travel, tourism or buisness came to our school. I could talk to them and got some information about the companies I was interested in. They were so friendly I could be relaxed during talking and listening to them. It was a good opportunity to make some networks and learn what positions are available or how to apply for a job. To get a job in overseas is very different from Japan. And I like these cultures because the more experience I have, the easier I can get a job. In Japan, however, quitting job is to be considered as negative thing, isn't it? The more companies we work in, the more difficult it is to get a job.

Anyway, if I experience a lot of jobs in Australia, I guess would get better job in New Zealand in the future more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment