Nov 22, 2013

Running situation

I haven't run last four months. I just started again to run two weeks ago. I was not in mood for running after moving to the backpackers hostel I am staying now. Accoriding to my negligence, I didn't run Auckland Marathon even though I had already registered to participate in this event and I had paid about $100!! I felt self-loathing. I should have motivated myself to run. I wish I could have taken part in this marathon because it is the biggest marathon event in New Zealand and must have been a tremendous experience for me. But it is meaningless to think about the past. What happened happened. What I need to do is to motivate myself again to get my objectives.

Recently I finally managed to keep running constantly. My favourite running course is Victoria Park which is located near Sky Tower. I run in this park three or four times a week. When it's sunny, the park is really nice place to run and I can feel very comfortable.
















Running is one of my important lifestyle. I want to keep this custom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment