Nov 4, 2013

Harry Potter

I have been reading Harry Potter which is one of the most famous stories for kids in the world. To be honest, I was not interested in this book at first, and I only have seen the movie of the first story, "Harry Potter and the philisopher's stone". However, after I started to read the first one in English, it was really interesting and very easy to read. I already started to read the second story, "Harry Potter and the chamber of Secret".

At the same time, I have watched the movies of several Harry Potter series. I am totally into this stories now. Being interested in these series is quite useful to learn English because there are lots of same words in these books. Moreover there are similar expressions as well since the author tends to use same phrase repeatedly.

If I complete watching movies and reading books of Harry Potter series, my listening and reading skills must be at higher level than before I got intersted in them. At least I believe so. As I still have more one month to stay in Auckland, I will try to read all the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment