Nov 27, 2013

Finished studying

I finally finished my course in the school. I finished the roll play which was the final assessment of this course. I passed all the assessments and completed the 100% attendance!! I am proud of myself. To be honest, it was not that difficult since this course was just a national certificate level 4. However, learning travel & tourism was my first experience and I think I did well. I hope this experience would be usefull for my next career.

What is left is the lunch with my classmates next Friday, and the graduation on 13th December. As there was a huge difference between my classmates and me, I can't say I got along with them well. My English skill was not good enough to keep up with them. In addition, they are so young that I felt the generation gap, even though I felt culture gap at the same time. I wish I could have talk to them a lot more. This must have been a great opportunity for me to make friend, have new experience, and improve my English skills. But I couldn't. What a shame! I should have tried harder. I could have done that. This is the biggest regret in my New Zealand life.

Since I finished studying I have to think about my next career. I need a job hunting in Australia at first. If I am asked what the most important thing is to get a job overseas, I would have to say "English skills". No matter how good qualification I have, no matter how hard I can work, I can't get a job in a foreign country unless I have English skills. To improve English skills is the most important objective in Australia.

The preparation for the journey to Australia has almost done. What I need to do is just to wait time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment