Mar 30, 2013

Temporary staying

I was supposed to move to new apartment, but I couldn't because of the one problem. At any rate I had to move out the apartment I was living so far, I am staying in Backpackers' hostel temporarily. I am going to stay the room four people are living in together for two weeks. As other boys are noisy and they keep talking till late, I can't sleep well. It is so tough for me that I have to find another apartment as soon as possible.

The problem was the girls who were supposed to leave the apartment which I was planning to move in. Even though we agreed with that they will move on date and I will move in the room on behalf of them, they couldn't find the new place and they are still living there. They should move out essentially. It's not my fault definitely. I could claim about that, but I didn't want to take it seriously and bring problems any more. In line with this, I decided to stay in Backpackers' hostel until I find new place to live in.

After coming to New Zealand, I am always annoyed with the relationship. I don't know exactly why only I can't get along with foreiners. Are all problems about relationship my fault? Because I don't have good communication skills? It's completely hard enough to take the issues effectively and easily. Indeed I can't believe the foreiners at all now. I want to, but I can't. Recently I am annoyed with everything everyday. I can't help but think about negative things. I always make mistakes. There is nothing enjoyable. I can't find a part-time job. I have nothing to do in holidays. What a boring person I am!! I feel strongly impatient.....

No comments:

Post a Comment