Mar 23, 2013

Stimulation

Four months have passed since I came to New Zealand. I have met many other countries students but almost all of them I knew have already gone back to their countries. After my graduation from the general English course, I haven't had so many opportunities to meet new friends. When I was in the English class, new students came everyweek, though some students graduated from the school as well. However now in the new course I have been getting lost passion and curiosity for everything because the classmates are same and the class is so easy that there are not so much stimulation for me. I have to change something definitely. I would waste time if the present situation lasts longer. Fortunately some changes are occurring around me.

First of all, one friend invited me to a free conversation class for international students which is held every Monday. In this conversation class new students are always welcome and I could meet many international friends. It was really good for me. Although I still have the problem with listening and speaking skills, I was stimulated by them.

Second of all, I am looking for a part-time job. It's difficult and I am not sure when I can get a new job. I believe, however, I could be more motivated if I get a job here. I think I should more focus on looking for a job.  

Third of all, I participated in one running community through the Facebook. I haven't met any runners in this community I will try to take part in it intensely from now on. I really want the friends who have same hobby. Actually running is quite popular sport, and needless to say, there are many runners in all around New Zealand. Why don't I look for the running friends? I thought that was a good idea.

And finally I am going to move to new flat because I had a problem with the flat I am living in now. This is also one big change.

I hope these changes give me passion and motivation for everything again. I have to make an effort and lead it by myself as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment