Mar 11, 2013

Day14 Wellington to Tongariro

On 4th January 2013, Wellington to Tongariro
This day was also only moving from Wellington to an accommodation near Tongariro National Park. I had a lot of time, but I was really tired because the trip lasted 14 days! I just took a rest and drunk a lot in dinner. My friends seemed to see stars at night. They said it was amazing. However I couldn't see them because I absolutely passed out after drinking beer and 2 glasses of wine.That was the last opportunity to see the stars, so I was depressed. I shouldn't have drunk so much.

Anyway, it got closer to the end of the trip. I felt a little bit sad and I thought each day, each time was the important moment.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of drink are there?Almost import?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wine is quite popular because there are many winery in New Zealand. Of course there are other drinks including imported ones. It's similar to Japan.

      Delete