Mar 7, 2013

One tree hill

I was off today because I already finished all tasks of this week in the class. As I had nothing to do, I ran to one tree hill that is famous attraction in Auckland city. One tree hill is very similar to Mt Eden, so you can see whole of the city from the summit. It took about one hour from my flat. There were so many signals on the way and I had to stop for many times. It was not suitable course for running, so I may not run again with this course.















By the way, I found the LED-world on the way to one tree hill. I was very curious about it because I rarely see the "LED" in New Zealand. There were some kind of LED modules for home bulb, down light, spot light etc.

2 comments:

  1. The sky is wonderful blue!What did you buy at LED WORLD?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't buy anything. I don't have money and I don't need LED appliances now. Anyway the wide range of LED modules like LED bulb, sensor light, and light uesd inside a car, etc were sold in the shop.

      Delete