Jul 30, 2013

Reminder

I have not been in good condition for more than a week. I caught a cold and a cough didn't stop at all. I have been taken medicine which I borrowd from my friend because mine was finally used up. I guess the room condition was not good enough to recover from sick. At the moment five people live in the same room and our room hasn't been cleaned for the time being. I always cough when I sleep in the room. I want the room to be cleaned more often and I never want to catch a cold during the stay in this backpackers hostel.

The work is still boring because only a few customers come in a day. I have nothing to do while I am working. But if the more customers come, I won't prefer this job. The receptionist has to be at the desk except for showing the customers the room or going on patrol. I want to move more actively. I don't like to sit down all the time. It was good to know that at least a receptionist doesn't suit me.

I should experiense better job in New Zealand after the graduation from the school. Actually I am anxious when I think about the future, but I want to try my best. Though I have a problem with speaking English fluently, I believe in myself I can get it over.

I always write same thing because it is important to remind me to do a right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment