Jul 20, 2013

Working in Backpackers' hostel

Lately I started to work as a receptionist in backpackers' hostel in the city centre. I work there and I can get free accommodation which means that I work and stay in the backpackers' hostel at the moment. It is not busy because it is off season now, more specifically I don't have anything to do during working. I usually work for five or six hours a day (twenty hours a week), but only a couple of customers come to our hostel while I am working. I don't know what to do in my time. I want to do more practice to deal with customers. For this reason, I can't still do check-in process very well.

Only a good thing is that I can save money for the time being. What I have to pay for is just a food. Probably I am going to work for two or three months because it would be tough to stay for a long time in backpackers' hostel and it might be waste of time to work here because of the reason I mentioned above.

I hope I can get more useful job in the future anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment