Jul 9, 2013

The half of the course passed

I am majoring in Travel & Tourism, Airline (National Certificate Level 3 & 4). The whole term of the school is ten months and the half term has already passed. Then, I want to take a look back on the first half of the school. Actually what I learnt so far was not that difficult though it was completely new for me. Only the problem was English. I can understand what the teacher says because she is swiss and she speaks relatively slowly so that we can understand easily. However, I can't understand what the other students say. All of them are native English speakers and they speak so fast. To be honest I can't keep up with their conversation even although I have already been with them for five months. Hopefully I want to have natural conversation with them because I am planning to work in New Zealand and I must understand native English speakers to deal with them as customers or cowokers. I am a little rushed. I need more practice. Having a willing to learn English more positively is my duty of the latter half of the term. Be confident and believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment