Jul 28, 2013

Planning to take IELTS

I am planning to take IELTS which is the English test including reading, listening, writing, speaking. IELTS is the most popular English test in New Zealand and those who want to get NZ permanent regidency must get 6.5 score in IELTS. As I have not taken this test, I can't imagine how difficult it is. I don't need to get 6.5 at the moment,  but at least I want to get 6.0 to prove my English skill to the company I would work for after the graduation from the school.

I need to set up my objective. I haven't STUDIED Engish so much nowadays, and I realized my English grammer level is getting worse and worse. I have concentrated on listening to natural conversation because I wanted to learn not systematically but naturally. However, I had come to think that I have to study English more systematically. After all learning naturally is that difficult and it probably doesn't suit me. I can improve my English skill through studying hard.

I will take IELTS in this year to test my English level and to feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment