May 26, 2013

Roll plays

Role plays are the most difficult assessment in the class. I have done several role plays up to now. I managed to pass all the assessments. What I did was pretending a travel consultant and dealing with customers assuming a variety of situations. Those were kind of interesting assessments. On the other hand, those were challenging activities for me. I have neither enough English skills nor customer service skills. To tell the truth, I was very anxious and nervous from the begining of the roll playing. However, the more I practiced, the better I could perform. Although I am not really satisfied with the role plays, I realized I can get by.

I am supposed to have lots of roll plays in the days ahead. I would like to get them over and complete them more easily than before.



No comments:

Post a Comment