May 12, 2013

Recording (2)

Eleven days have passed since I started to record how many hours I use English. The average time is 4.59 hours a day. I think this number is not bad because I took part in Rotorua Marathon last week and on that day I concentrated on running and I couldn't use English at all. Except for that day, I have been able to spend more than 5 hours a day. The details of how much I spent on each categories are indicated below.

  Listening: 32.83 hours
  Reading: 7.17 hours
  Speaking: 3.00 hours
  Writing: 1.67 hours
  Basic (Vocaburary, Grammer, Pronunciation): 5.83 hours

I spent approximately 65% of total amount on listening. I think this is a good proportion because the most weakness of mine is definitely listening skill. Spending more than 70% might be better. Anyhow, according to the record, I can find out what I am doing indeed and revise how much I should spend after this. This is one of the time-management skill. I will keep doing it for the time being, and I want to spend time more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment