May 12, 2013

The wish list

I read one article about the wish list the other day. It recommends to write down 100 wish of yours to disclose what you wish from the bottom of your heart. It also helps to make clear your destination. Imagine what you want to do and what you want to be. You can write down anything you want. It doesn't matter whether it can be done or not. Can you complete 100 wish list? I tried to do that, but I stopped after writing 25 wish. It is really difficult to think about 100 wish. I still keep trying to think about it and write them down. Through this work, however, I can be considering what I want to be in fact seriously. It is really important to stop at some point and think about my future. Possibly I would find out myself I haven't known until now.

Please try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment