Aug 12, 2013

School trip

I am going to go to Coromandel Peninsula, which is famous for beaches and some water activities, with my classmates this week. This trip is a part of the classes and we are going to experience some activities. I am kind of excited a little bit, but there is a problem. It is still winter and too cold to go to the beach! We are also supposed to do kayaking there, so I hope it would be warm enough to do it.

I have been to Coromandel Peninsula before and it was really amazing. As I went there in May, it was not too cold and luckily it was sunny. However I haven’t done any activities at that time because we didn’t have much time and money. In the result of that, I am looking forward to doing kayaking this time. I just hope it wouldn’t be rainy otherwise I will miss the great experience.

The school curriculum will end in three and a half months. Time really flies away and I can’t believe that I will graduate from the school soon. I don’t seem to be ready for getting a job, but it’s time to consider about that. Not only do I need to improve my English skills, but also to make really attractive CV as well. I should have time to think and take action. I should gradually change my mind from being a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment