Aug 27, 2013

100 times

I finally completed 100-times uploading. In fact, I didn’t expect I could keep my English blog such a long time. I’ve been writing about the school, my daily life, trips, and running etc. I sometimes couldn’t write well when I have nothing to tell about. Even now I sometimes feel difficult what I should write. I have lots of things I want to express but it is really hard to write in English. My vocabularies and grammars are absolutely limited. I want to learn more ways to express using several beautiful English. I believe the more I keep my blog, the better my writing skill will be. Whether or not I can improve my English skills depends on how long I keep practice. There is a Japanese proverb "Keizoku wa chikara nari", which means if you stack up efforts bit by bit, you will be better at doing it.
 
At the same time, however, I have to learn more vocabularies and a lot of ways to write because I feel my writing style hasn’t changed recently. I always use same expressions and that’s the problem. If I didn’t learn new things, I wouldn’t be better at English any more. I have focused on quantity so far, but what I need is to focus on the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment