Aug 12, 2013

Keep working or not

Actually I am really wondering whether or not I should quit the job. At first I thought I had to get a work experience for the next step, and I got it. But the job I got, which is receptionist in the backpackers’ hostel, was so boring. Because of the winter season, not so many customers come to our hostel. Recently, by the way, it has been getting a little bit busy and it would contribute to improve my speaking skills and customer service skills, although I still have much free time. On the other hand, I want to study for IELTS to prepare for job hunting next year. In addition, my health is getting worse because living situation, especially the bed condition and the air in the room, is undoubtedly bad.

I can’t decide whether I should keep the receptionist job or quit and concentrate on studying and be healthy. If I quit I can’t do any part-time jobs after that because I don’t have enough time to keep working until my graduation from the school. However I can work as much as I want after that.

My mind is leaning to quit the job at the moment.
Anyway I have to decide during two weeks’ holidays from next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment