Feb 24, 2013

Restart

I haven't written anything for a month...
I know I have to keep doing to improve my English skills. I have no other choices. I'm so sorry, but it has been quite a tough time for me and I didn't afford to upload anything to this blog. Indeed I'm totally depressed recently because I noticed that I can't be communicating in English at all, especially after my new school started. I can't catch up with what they say. I've known that my lisening skill is absolutely awful for a long time and it hasn't improved yet, even though almost 3 months have passed since I came here. What on earth am I doing? What should I do from now on? I have no idea... I've spent quite a lot of time on negative thinking for a month.

Anyway I should change my attitude for everything and motivate myself. Restarting blog is one of the way to change my custom. I'll try to do it at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment