Feb 27, 2013

Day10 Queenstown

On 31th December 2012, free day in Queenstown
In Queenstown, you can do so many activities such a bungy jumping, sky diving, jet boating, kayaking, parasailing and so on. Needless to say, however, it costs so much and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on them. As such, I had to kill time to walk around in the town. But there are many trail courses and I could enjoy it enough. I chose the one leading to the airport which is along Lake Wakatipu, it was beautiful trail course. It was idyllic and people who live in this area seemed to enjoy a lot. The weather was also nice - sunny and not so hot, not so cold. It was the best day to enjoy walking.

Then, I looked around the town and bought some souvenirs. As there are many souvenir shops in this town, you can buy a viriety of goods representing New Zealand cheaply. This town is quiet and there are a few people during the day contrary to be full of people in the midnight. They must be gathering and drinking a lot everyday.

This day was the last day of 2012. The countdown live show was held in the downtown, and we went to see it. They danced, sang, and seemed to be happy. Many fireworks made me feel the end of 2012 and the start of 2013. It was the first time for me to have the year-crossing abroad. It was a great experience. I hope I could grow up more and learn lots of things in 2013.






 

2 comments:

  1. Firework is not only japan original!
    I have not known.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially in new year cerebration, there are lots of fire works all aver the world!

      Delete