Feb 24, 2013

Day9 Milford Sound

On 30th December 2012, Milford Sound
Milford Sound is the most famous tourist attraction located within the Fioldland National Park. It's also quite a famous in the world.
We departed to Milford Sound at 7 am. It was crowdy. On the way there I could see the amazing scenery and splendid nature. I can't express these scenery with the words or pictures. I think only those who visit there can know how marvelous the views are. After 4 hours' driving, we arrived at Milford Sound. It was just a little rainy at first, but after started the Milford Sound Cruising, it was getting worse and finally it became terrible weather which includes strong wind. It was the worst weather in this trip. Since  I was looking forward to seeing beautiful scenery in Milford Sound, I was really disappointed. I want to go there again someday. I can't help but wish it would be sunny when I visit there next time.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment