Feb 19, 2014

New work, new life

I finally will be able to move to new place which is located around 10 minutes far from Melbourne city centre by tram. I am gonna work there as a house manager of a relatively small hostel. Manager! I can't imagine how I will manage to deal with tasks in the hostel. I can't imagine I will take a big responsibility. Since this is my first experience, I don't know how to work as a manager. It will definitely be tough for me but at the same time it will be exciting and great step to start my new career. 

I have been waiting for one month to start to work. It was such a long time. I've never experienced this boring life. Even though I would feel tired and irritated when I was busy, working is much better than not working at all. No matter how busy I was, no matter how I felt exhausted, I had something to do at least and made money to live and enjoy. In this month, however, I was really nervous because of not working at all. I don't have enough money to spend on study or leisure. The life with nothing to do is totally meaningless. Totally invaluable. I spent a whole month on listening to English Podcast, reading books I've already read a few times and internet. A whole month! Can you believe this? It is so harsh that I was almost out of control. It was not good for mental health. If this kind of life kept one more month, I would get depression or something. And the reason I didn't write so many articles on this blog was that I didn't feel like to do so. Nothing to do means nothing to write.

Fortunately, though, I will start new life. I know nothing is harder than present situation. I must feel excited about that. It's time to change everything. I never want to be at as same situation as present.

No comments:

Post a Comment