Feb 1, 2014

Greenhouse Backpacker

Greenhouse Backpacker is located in the city centre and is very closed to United Backpacker I mentioned before. Since I just wanted to see different backpacker and to stay cheaper, I decided to move to this backpacker. Indeed I stayed only for two nights because I had to move to another place due to my working condition. As I haven't started to work I can't wirte about the details. However I believe it would be a great experience for me.

In this article, anyway, I want to introduce the Greenhouse Backpacker a bit. This backpacker was really clean and tidy. I thought this was a professional work. Since this backpacker has a weekly rate, you can stay a little cheaper than United Backpacker.

What I preferred the most was a spacious and clean common room. This common room was comparatively quiet and it made me feel relaxed. Free Wi-Fi was also available there. Moreover I could enjoy the free breakfast which is available EVERYDAY. It was really nice because I didn't need to prepare my own meal in the morning and I could save money.

At first I paid for one week because they have a weekly rate. As I mentioned above, however, I had to move to another place, I checked out early. What this backpacker was great was that they refund all the amount I didn't stay, though of course they changed it to nightly rate. I didn't expect I could get my money back, I was really grateful.

United Backpacker and Greenhouse Backpacker have high rate in Melbourne. If you want to make friends and have fun with them or want more friendly services, I recommend United Backpacker. If you want to be relaxed and save money but still need high quality to some extent, I recommend Greenhouse Backpacker. Both these two backpackers are great. You won't regret whichever you would choose.

After all, however, you need to find a shere house, a flat, or an apartment if you plan to stay in Melbourne for a long time. As the living cost is extremely high here, room share is a popular option the most working holiday makers choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment