Jul 21, 2014

Long term away

It has been a while again. I can always be lazy about writing blog.

However the reason I have not been writing anything is not only the laziness but also the lack of topics.

Since I started to work in Melbourne, I could never come up with the sentences to write down. Recently my life is just a routine and I do same things everyday. No stimulation. Sometimes I try to think about something I want to share, but I always fail. What I can think about is nothing but working. There should be lots of things related to my experience from this job, however I do not want to write about working if possible. It will make me look like "business person". I do not desire to be looked like that.

I think I got bored with living in Melbourne. Probably I should explore this city more or just travel somewhere else I can be more excited. I used to be an active person, but I came to be one of the "business-type people" nowadays.

Keep writing blog is so difficult unless I am really keen to do. But the truth is I love writing. That's why I always restart to write even if I haven't been able to keep this.

I will write something at least once a week. This is my resolution from now on. If I keep doing blog, I can be active in order to always look for something interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment