Apr 15, 2013

Three weeks before Rotorua Marathon

The day of running in Rotorua Marathon is coming. Only three weeks are left for training. Since I have to cool down my muscles and take a rest from two weeks before the race, I can do full training for only a week. Taking part in the full marathon which means 42.195km race is the third time for me. The previous two races were not good. Actually these were awful. I couldn't do training so much before the races and my body didn't become enough to finish 42.195km without walking. I was totally exhausted after the races. Needless to say, the time wasn't good either. However, I have been doing training to run long distance for several times from this February. I think the condition is better than the previous races. I am really looking forward to running Rotorua Marathon - the first marathon in overseas. I should be careful not to have my legs hurt from now on. Only if the condition is good, I will break my record and I won't need to walk during the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment