Apr 15, 2013

SALVATION of a SAINT

I borrowed a book titled "SALVATION of a SAINT" written by Keigo Higashino who is one of the most famous novelist in Japan nowadays as I mentioned before. His books are basically mystery. But I think one of his attraction is it's not only mystery story but also describes human's habits and emotions vividly. His books sometimes show us the social problem. Meanwhile it sometimes indicates deep humanity. I am always impressed in his expression. I am always surprised with the result of the end. Though it's easy to read, it's very meaningful. It seems that so many books of his aren't translated to English. I could find only this book and "Devotion of Suspect X" which I introduced on this blog before. I would like to read his books more in English. I hope that more books of his would be translated to English as soon as possible.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment