Apr 12, 2016

Restart again

It might be awkward to just restart this blog like this. I was reading my previous article posted a year ago and that made me start laughing.

Despite the fact I wrote that I wanted to keep this blog to express something in English, I never did it so! It’s been a whole year, and I haven’t updated any articles at all. I actually hadn’t remembered my previous post until I recently saw it.

Nevertheless, please allow me to excuse my No intention to keep this blog. I also have another blog that I write in Japanese, and I started to update it every single day which I call “365 days Blog Marathon”. Luckily I haven’t stopped writing since I started this project because I tried to keep my motivation for writing.

So, what’s the reason I am now writing English in this blog even though I am doing crazy marathon project (I don’t think this is crazy for me, but others may do)? The reason is very simple. I finally afford to do something else as only 25 days remaining until I finish this “Marathon”.

I’ve got confidence on writing something every day in Japanese thanks to this project and it is time to step up by doing something different which is writing a blog in English frequently (I’m not going to say “every day” as I don’t believe I can keep it).

I am still wondering about what I should write about - What should be a theme of this blog. Whatever it will be, I think sharing my experience is one of my important missions of my life.


I will change the blog title and design shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment