Apr 17, 2016

30 day challenge

Have you ever thought you want to habituate something you believe is good?
Have you ever thought you want to quit a habit you believe is bad?

-I have.

I always think I want to start something new to improve my life, or I want to stop a bad habit. But I find it really difficult to change the habits even though it sounds easy, and I believe so do most of you.

However it could be much easier if you try something new in a limited period. When I watched one video of TED talk, which is titled “Try something new for 30 days”, it completely changed my behavior. I think it may help your behavior too.



As Matt Cutts, the presenter of this TED talk said, the idea is very simple. You can add something you believe is good (exercise, reading books…) or subtract something you believe is bad (watching TV, smoking…).

In this way, you don’t need to think about keeping your try forever. You can just do it for only 30 days.

After this try, you may be able to keep it for a long time or you may end up with having same habits as you had before. Even if you fail, it won’t be a waste for your life. The fact you tried something to improve remains forever, and you can try another 30 day challenge anytime.

Unless you do something, nothing is ever going to change. This TED talk gave me a confidence and I am trying my 30 day challenge now.

I hope it will help your life to be improved.


No comments:

Post a Comment