Mar 1, 2015

First post in 2015

It's been a long long time since I wrote an article last time. The reason I haven't written anything on this blog is not only that I've been lazy but also that I haven't figured out the meaning of this blog. 

I started this blog because I wanted to improve my writing skill in English. Now I got a confidence to write something in English as I had kept blogging and I have been writing emails a lot in my work. Obviously it is not perfect, but at least I can express what I want to tell. Even though I still struggle with vocabulary, it wouldn't be a problem as I can look up words with dictionary or online anyway.   

Then, what is the point to keep this blog? I don't need to do it anymore just because I want to improve my writing skill. That is why I haven't been writing anything up until now. However, recently I have felt like I want to represent myself somewhat in English. I got an important skill which is I can release the information or my experience and my life to all over the world. This must be an exciting thing because there will be a possibility that someone from all over the world happen to read my blog, then would know of myself a bit. Isn't that great? Needless to say, I have to keep doing the blog and to update useful information regularly. It will be tough, but it is worth doing it. I won't lose anything. I cannot find any reasons not to do this.

Also as I metioned above, I have been doing Japanese blog as well. Sometimes it is hard to write in my native language because I feel ashamed to write things honestly. In English, however, I feel neither awkward nor ashamed as English is not my first language which doesn't allow me to understand the words unconsciously. No matter how long I study English, I don't think I will be able to understand everything unconsciously. Thanks to this fact, I don't need to feel nervous to use English because I know I make a mistake and nobody cares that.

I wish I could release some useful information, or I could get a great experience through this blog.    

No comments:

Post a Comment