Jan 15, 2013

Day6 Fox Glacier's walk

On December 27, Fox Glacier walking
It was also good weather, especially in the morning.
I woke up a little bit early and ran for an hour.
As it was not so high temperture, I felt comfortable during running.

In the afternoon, we went to Fox Glacier. It took approximately 30 minutes from accomodation.
After arrived at the base of Fox Glacier, we were received some instruction by the guide and we set off to walk on the Glacier. At first we walked up to the mountain which was like a hiking, and then we arrived the place having glacier. We weared the climbing iron which is light one and walked up higher place. I felt a little cold at that place, though, I think it was one of the most interesting place I have ever visited. We heard the explanation about the Glacier and took a lot of pictures. We spent about 4 hours on this guide tour. Because of the great weather, I enjoyed it much enough. It was an amazing experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment