Dec 19, 2012

Sailing

 
I'd like to give a describe of today's aftenoon class.
As I mentioned before, we went to the devonport in afternoon class even though our class is conversation.
And also, we went sailing in that class yesterday.
The last week, teacher asked us, "Would you like to go outside? If so, where would you like to go?"
And the one students said, "I want to go sailing."
At that time we thought it was so expensive that we conluded not to go sailing.
After the class, however, the teacher seemed to be looking for how to go sailing cheaply and she finally found out.
Usually we have to pay more than $150 for it, but the one she found out was only $20.
We discussed the fare and decided to go sailing.

Unfortunately it raind a lot, it was a little tough for me.
Although such a bad weather, we could enjoy it and I thought it was a nice experience.

This conversation class is funny, but I have to change the class from next year because I'd like to learn something new.
Actually there are a variety of classes in the afternoon and what I'll try is for those who are interested in looking for job.

I'm sorry, teacher. I have to change.
I appreciate her some suggestions to do activities.
I hope that I'll be able to take her class again.

No comments:

Post a Comment