Dec 11, 2012

As of now

Two weeks have passed since I arrived at Auckland.
To live here makes me comfortable because of the people's kindness.
As you know, Auckland is the biggest city in New Zealand, I don't have to worry about daily life.
Moreover there are many beautiful places near the city, I can visit everytime I want to go.

Regardless of such a great life, I have the serious problem now - needless to say, it's the English skill.
Even though two weeks have already passed, I can't listen to English well.
Of cource I can't speak well because of the above reason.
Perhaps I'm better at the grammar and reading skills than other countries' students.
As for the listening and speaking skills, however, I can't help having a sense of inferiority.

When I arrived, I was optimistic.
I was thinking as below,
"I've been studying for a long time, let it be if I go."
But I recognized my ability was worse than I expected.
On 4th February, I 'm going to enter in "Travel & Tourism, Airline" cource.
This will be very hard for me because almost students are kiwi (maybe more than 80%).
Now I can manage to some extent because I'm studying "English", but I'm not sure if I could learn the new things "in English".
I'm required to be better at English to be able to catch up with native speed.
It's tough for me, but I must do.
If only I kept having my belief, I would be able to get over.


No comments:

Post a Comment