Nov 17, 2012

Improve memory

Recently I'm learning how to improve my memory at online English conversation school.
And I want to reffer to these ways so as to build English vocabulary.
The following ten ways were introduced in the textbook of cutting-edge class.

 1. Take an interest - make an effort
 2. Repeat things
 3. Form a mental picture
 4. Invent a story
 5. Organize your ideas
 6. Listen to Mozart
 7. Take mental exercise
 8. Take physical exercise
 9. Eat the right things
 10. Drink coffee

I think mental ways, especially No3 and 4, are very important to remember something.
Nowadays I feel so irritated because I can't express what I think about in English.
I attribute why I can't do that to poor vocabulary.
Why can't I build vocabulary?  - I think I have to figure the ways out more.

Exactly I often repeat reading stories or sentences but I'm not making the ways better.
Inventing a story or Organizing my ideas might be essential to improve my memory.

I'm a little frustrated now, but I should be patient.
There are a week remaining by the departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment