Nov 28, 2012

Arrived

I arrived in New Zealand on 25th Nov.
The flight was very hard, and I was so exhausted.
However my first impression about New Zealand was excellent.
There was a great sky, clean air, and good weather.

In my homestay, there are four other countries' students who are from China, Korea, Brazil, Germany.
That is fun. They are cheerful and very good at speaking English.
I'm just overwhelmed by them because they speak a lot nevertheless I can't listen so much what they say. Though it's hard to catch up with them, it's a great and important opportunity.
I should utilize this as much as possible.
I want to make each day carefully.

By the way, the English school have started from Monday.
On the first day, I took a test to determine what class I'm placed into.
My class is high intermediate. I think this level is a little hard for me.
But, I'll make an effort to catch up with other students and never give up.
As I don't get used to the life in Auckland now, I'm nervous and feeling tired.
More time is needed to be usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment