Oct 28, 2012

Haruki Murakami

Nowadays I read the book of "Haruki Murakami" international edition.
I like his book from the begining, and I'm trying to read in English.
Though there are many difficult words, I can predict to some extent because I have known the contents of the book.

He brought out many famous books, for example, "Norwegian Wood", "Kafka on the Shore", and "Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World".
Especially, "What I talk about when I talk about running" which is a memoir is easy to read comparatively.
He is a runner and he describes his running-life style.
Since I also like running, I feel some empathy for this book.

This is my recommendation.
If you are interested in Haruki Murakami or you are a runner, reading this book would be great for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment